Sunday, December 1, 2013

Capitola Begonia Festival

For my December multi-designer challenge at Oscraps, I challenged participants to  use a simple formula and speed-scrap a page in under an hour.

And of course I did the same myself.

The formula is:
1. paper
2. frame
3. fastener
4. word art
5. elements x 3 (can be the same element repeated 3xs or three related elements)
6. mask

Here is the page I created, the picture is the bridge over the creek in Capitola on the day of the begonia festival, August 31.

Capitola Begonia Dec Multi photo Capitola-Begonia-Dec-Multi_zpsf8d10235.jpg

When I opened the Photoshop file back up to get the credits for posting, I decided to embellish a bit, just to blend it all a little more.  I'm not sure which I like better.

Capitola Begonia Dec Multi 2 photo Capitola-Begonia-Dec-Multi2_zps3247b43f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment