Sunday, November 17, 2013

Greetings from Mexico

I didn't see a single postcard in Cabo.  My go-to cheap souvenir idea failed me.  I don't know if they existed and I just didn't see them, for certainly there are plenty of such images on the internet, but I never saw a single postcard to buy.  Of course it was really difficult to browse since the vendors were so aggressive, so perhaps they did exist.  But alas, I brought none home.

And so I must make my own!

This is for the December color challenge at Oscraps, to make a 'card' with Christmas colors of red, green and gold.  Fortunately we remembered to take pictures of Cedric before we left.  It's really hard to get a clear picture of both Cedric in front and the background, but I found I could pretty easily merge the two photos so that both foreground and background are in focus.

I used part of this tutorial for making the 3D Mexico graphic.  Most everything else is from the upcoming collab kit, It's a Wonderful Life.

Cabo Postcard Color photo Postcard-Color_zpsd2d69a99.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment