Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Great Eastern

Another page for Natalie's book, from our lunch at the Great Eastern in Chinatown.  The Great Eastern is the restaurant where President Obama showed up to pick up some dim sum recently, at the advice of Mayor Lee and Lt.Governor Gavin Newsome.  

I'm trying to keep things simple at this point so I can get this book done.  There is this ancient set of elements from an 'Orient' blog train I collected was back when I started digital scrapping, and fortunately I didn't trash it, as it has worked out well on these pages from Chinatown.

I also love that I can snap a pic of something, like the card from the restaurant, and it is instantly in my photo stream so I can drag it onto a page.

 photo Great-Eastern_zpseeb95dce.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment