Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beary Gets a Facelift

Beary came from Colorado, I believe it was in 2004.  I didn't go on that trip to Pagosa, which means I got a present.  So Beary would be about 9 years old now.  Its been quite a while though, that his eyes were cracked and cloudy, and his fur looking a bit dull.  (I think he might have already been painted in this picture, but these are his old eyes).

Beary Before photo BearyBefore_zpsb2e673d6.jpg 

So Mr AC gave him a coat of varnish and a new pair of eyes and I painted his nose. He is looking much brighter now, although he does have a bit of a 'deer in the headlights' look. 


Beary After photo BearyAfter_zps1a05b19f.jpg 

And another view of his fresh face. Still need to freshen his lips.
Beary Instagram photo IMG_4766_zps4a0cc4de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment