Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Scraps from the Weekend

The weekend at Lake Tahoe may not be enough to quality for a whole book of photos, but it certainly deserves more than one photo per day.

So I am doing several more pages, like I did on the Fourth of July.

The first has to be about my SUPing adventure, because it is one of the most awesome things I have done.  These pictures are from the Saturday morning SUP.  I got right back on the board as if a year had not elapsed since the last and only time I have done this before.  Easier than riding a bike!

SUPing 1 photo Tahoe-1_zpsc9cbb9b4.jpg 

And then I must share some of the beautiful sights, these from the road to and at Emerald Bay. Emerald Bay photo Tahoe-2_zps56d9ea59.jpg

Credits - Anna Aspnes Month in Review Template 17, ArtPlay Palette Summer Breeze, Danielle Young Sandy Feet alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment