Saturday, July 20, 2013

Angel Island Urbex

I rushed from scrapping Edisto Island, touched on the Nasti trip to San Francisco, then headlong into Lake Tahoe.  But there was another special adventure in between, the trip to Angel Island for Father's Day.

This is one of many abandoned buildings on the island, and I have not yet been able to determine what it is or was, but somehow, it just appealed to me.  A great example of urbex, I wish I had gotten off my bike and taken more pictures, but I like the one I did get.

It just popped into my head...welcome to the Hotel California...

AnnaLift Angel Island Hotel photo Angel-Island-Hotel_zps1be8c331.jpg 
Another example of using the gradient tool for blending the picture and transfers. All products from Anna Aspnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment