Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Nasti Visit - the Aquarium

I've been anticipating this visit for a long time, planning, writing out lists, researching locations, mapping my routes.  Pier 39 and/or Fisherman's Wharf were on the first day's agenda.  I didn't put the Aquarium on the Bay on the list.  In truth, I didn't even remember that it existed on Pier 39, and didn't know the Nat was interested in aquariums, else I would have worked harder to get the Monterey Bay Aquarium on the list.

But indeed she was interested, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the exhibits.  At the same time, along came the Oceanic Bundle by Jen Maddocks...perfect for my pictures.  In fact so perfect I whipped out several pages in no time flat.

I am pleased that I was able to get reasonable pictures, in the dark, through glass and with no flash.

Jellies 1 photo Jellies-1_zpsf6c82ac6.jpg

Acquarium 1 photo Aquarium-1_zpsc4672429.jpg

Aquarium 2 photo Aquarium-2_zpsa2c2dfaf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment