Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Big "D"

I created this page for Maya de Groot's June Express your Creativity challenge at Oscraps.  The challenge was to create a monogram.  Maya pointed to some inspiration on Pinterest, where I discovered several button monograms, which I would quite enjoy making...hmmm, might be a good use of the many jars of buttons I own, and in fact there are those special vintage-style buttons that Ms AC gave me for Christmas many moons ago.

Anyway, this one is made digitally, with pretty much every digital button I own!  It didn't take as long as one might think, I just searched my folders for "button" and dragged them in by color.  I did duplicate a few, but for the most part they are unique.  I don't know how many I used...a lot!

Button D photo Button-D_zpsb804e0de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment