Friday, April 12, 2013

You Hold the Keys, Part 2

While the first page of locks and keys took a little while, this second one went together in a flash.  Both pages were created with templates from Jen Maddocks You Hold the Keys collection, available at Oscraps and Scrapflower.
 
For this page, I turned one of the templates to 90 degrees, duplicated one of the key masks about 8 times to get a full width spread, and used only three different photos, just duplicated them.  I really love a page like this, with am image blended but then repeated so the picture can be seen clearly.  I love remembering the incredible beauty of the Cinque Terre, and feel so blessed to have been there.  Next time, I must remember to bring a lock.  But I won't be throwing away the key.  I will save it in my box of keys!

Cinque Terre Locks 2 photo Cinque-Terre-Locks-2_zpsfaa15cfc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment