Monday, March 18, 2013

Rock 'n Roll

One of the pieces of ephemera unearthed at mom's house recently was this newspaper clipping of Robert & Lisa's engagement.  I don't know the exact year.  I think they were married in about 1990.

All week I was thinking of this page, but needed to get through the Oscraps birthday celebrations before I had time to scrap something besides birthday challenges.

I used Maya de Groot's Miss Melody as the starting inspiration.  OK, so 1990ish may not be the rock 'n' roll era, but look at that hair, on both of them.  They were definitely rockin'.

I love making collages like this, piling stuff together for a messy look with lots of color and texture.
Robert Lisa Rock photo Robert-Lisa-Rock-Young_zpsd3e59f6f.jpg 
Additional credits, all from Maya de Groot: BeMine, Brocante, Contrast_Frame, Miss Felicity, Miss Melody_Melody, Passion for Paper, Stamped Alpha_Black and White

No comments:

Post a Comment