Sunday, March 17, 2013

Parisian Progress

Finally finally finally I am getting back to "normal" scrapping, that is, scrapping that is not for the Oscraps birthday bash (which was loads of fun!!).

I wanted to finish up the Paris photos from the 2007 trip to France.  There are not a lot of photos of Paris...if I can find my journal I could say just how long we were there, but I am not sure right now where that journal is.

I love these FotoInspired Templates from Anna Aspnes, they enable fitting a good number of pictures on a page, some highlighted, some spread out, with some room for embellishment.

Paris Eiffel Group 1 photo Paris-Eiffel-Group_zpscece3302.jpg

Paris Eiffel Group 2 photo Paris-Eiffel-Group-2_zpsd70fb5f2.jpg 
Additional credits: Dido Designs_Love in Paris, Forever Joy_Amour. Joanne Brisebois_Count the Ways. MdGroot_AJFreebie, MdGroot_OohLaLa, MdGroot_TTB_Stamp, Oscraps-Collab Parisian Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment