Saturday, March 23, 2013

Paris 2007 Book Ordered

With several weeks to spare before my Living Social deal to Shutterfly expires, the Paris 2007 book is done and ordered! 

I had originally intended for this to be a book of the entire 2007 trip to France, but starting with Paris, even though it was only a few days in Paris, quickly filled the 20 pages of the book. So rather than stress over selecting, uploading and arranging so many additional pictures, I decided to call it a book. 

Plus, Ms AC already made me a beautiful physical scrapbook with many of the pictures from Provence, which I can supplement with some additional scrapbook layouts I have made. All in all, I am pleased! 

Once again I chose to use Simply Kelly's Upper Case Alpha template as the feature for the front cover.   Additional papers and elements from Amy Stoffel's Madeline, Anna Aspnes Acrylic Alpha, Maya de Groot's Ooh La La.

Paris 2007 Front Cover photo Paris2007Cover_zpsf944f7e3.jpg
Paris 2007 Back Cover photo Paris2007BackCover_zps33b0d2ce.jpg


Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment