Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Challenges - Typography

The March typography challenge at Oscraps was to frame the title letters, a very effective technique for emphasizing the title.  I remember seeing these framed letters in a shop in Capitola.  I should go back and get them, they were so neat.  The letters were all formed from pictures of objects, like an Eiffel Tower forming an "A".

I didn't get quite that effect here, but this is my attempt.  This pictures of from the 2007 trip to France, which started in Paris.

Fonts include Jellyka Delicious Cake (P & R), for the One Hundreth Time (A), Chicago House Trial (I), Moonlight Shadow (S).
Paris Typo March photo Paris-TypoMarch_zps091e3e19.jpg 
Credits: Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template No 68 (turned, AASPN_ArtPlaySocializeBonus, Dido Designs Love in Paris, Oscraps-TANGO-FRAME

No comments:

Post a Comment