Friday, March 1, 2013

March Challenges - Neighbors

The March photo challenge at Oscraps is to scrap about one's neighbors.  This took some thought.  I don't know the neighbors very well, if at all.  The neighbors houses are not that interesting, looking pretty much like ours, which I like better.

Then it occurred to me, something Mr AC said just the other day, as we were admiring a beautiful stand of very natural looking daffodils under a tree on Hawkstone Drive.  It occurred to me how much I appreciate the beauty of this neighborhood, especially those houses with pretty flowers and trees.  And even though our own gardening space is very small, I get to appreciate the beauty of the whole neighborhood every day.

All of these photos were taken in the last month, on our walks, enjoying the color that the neighbors provide.
Neighbor Gardens March photo Neighbor-Gardens-March_zpsaeb6a031.jpg 
Credits: Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template No 69, Jen Maddocks Designs_Floral Destroyed, Oscraps-SEVEN Collab

No comments:

Post a Comment