Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Challenges - Copycat

For the March copycat challenge at Oscraps, the challenge was to pick the 10th layout in the gallery and scraplift it. Well, I cheated a bit, waiting until the 10th layout was something I really liked and wanted to lift. I chose this adorable layout by LindyShay at Oscraps. I recognized it as using some of my favorite kits, especially ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life with that wonderful textured background.

 LindyShay March Scraplift photo MarchLift_zps3f770620.jpg

I chose a very different photo, but the same kind of central focus, similar colors, framing, background, etc.  When something is good, copy it!

 Tulips March Copy photo Tulips-March-Copy_zpsd03a5682.jpg 
 Credits: Aspnes ArtPlay CrazyLife, ArtPlay GlobeTrotter_Frame, ArtPlay MetroGraffiti, ArtPlay Palette Blooming Marvelous, ArtPlay Palette Blossom_Transfers, ArtPlay Palette Encapsulate, Doily Edge Overlays, SkribbleBlooms1_6

No comments:

Post a Comment