Monday, February 25, 2013

Vintage Squared

Another page using Jen Maddocks Vintage Templates and Kit, part of the Designer Spotlight at Oscraps from Feb 22 - March 4 (during which Jen's entire store is 35% off).
Since the templates are called 'Vintage Templates", I thought I should make at least one page with vintage photos.

These are a few of the pictures that got dug out of the basement, in their cigar boxes, when Dad passed away.  I never knew these pictures existed, or if I did, I had certainly forgotten about them.  They are such treasures.

It seems mom and dad really enjoyed the beach.  That's no surprise, as some of my best childhood memories are of the beach.  I love these pics of mom and her friends Flossie, Helen and Blondie.  They look like they are having fun!

Mom Vintage Beach photo Mom-Vintage-JM1_zps5808251f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment