Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Challenges - Color

I love it when a challenge comes together easily.  For the February Color challenge at Oscraps, we were given a color swatch.

February Color Challenge Swatch photo Image2_zpsf60a67bd.jpg

I like these the best.  I opened up my 2005 Europe folders, and within minutes found the perfect photo.  I like this picture because it is unplanned, natural, yet conveys a lot of what Siena is about...cobbled streets in narrow alleys, bright ceramics featuring lemons and sunflowers spilling out of a shop.  Then there is the wonderful contrada symbols on the light posts and the colored shutters on the brick buildings.


Siena Feb Color 
Credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Twizzle, Metro Graffiti, Girl Craze, MultiMedia Flowers 2, ArtPlay Palettes Adventure, Wander. Font is Jellyka Delicious Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment