Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Challenges - Aquarius

The February art journaling challenge is to feature one's zodiac sign in a page.  Aquarius = water, so all I needed to do was find a picture of water from the 2005 Monaco trip and art it up.  I've discovered these fabulous Jellyka fonts at daFont.com and am using them over and over.  This one is Jellyka Delicious Cake.

I don't remember what specific beach this is in Monaco, but there are not that many, so this is probably Larvotto Beach as seen from the approach of the French border, on that day when we walked from our hotel in France to the Monte Carlo Beach Club to spend Sunday at the beach with the family.  That sounds so elegant, and it was!  An experience I will never forget!  I know the building just inside the "w" is the Jacques Cousteau oceanographic center.

Aquarius C4 Feb 

This challenge was perfectly set up for using Maya de Groot's Paint n Glitter Clusters - Zodiac Signs.   Probably no accident since the challenge is sponsored by Maya's mom.  Hey, I would do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment