Friday, January 4, 2013

New Things

For the January stash challenge at Oscraps, which required the use of the word "new".  So many fun new things...new slippers, which I got at 50% off by buying a new pair for Mr AC, wonderful presents, like my new NY Yankee hat, a new gnome and new workout clothes from Athleta, new tea both given and received, my new cork wreath for the front door.

New Things 
Credits: Anna Aspnes FotoBlendz Album 5A, 1) newest item Anna Aspnes Artsy Kardz Salty Living, 2) New in title, font is Chicago House trial, 3) I used multiple photos, most of these Christmas presents to me or others, 4 & 5) a sparkly border from Maya de Groot Paint n Glitter Clusters, 6) circle items include my wreath and circles in the background, and 7) I included a food item, the pic of a lovely tin of tea received as a gift

No comments:

Post a Comment