Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Arch-Typical

My scrapping goals for 2013 are still swooshing around in my brain, especially regarding Project 365, but one thing I know I want to work on is printing pictures from past European vacations.

So with each challenge or new kit I am trying to look back and choose a few photos from the past.  I don't intend to scrap them all, but scrap a few and print them in books along with unscrapped photos.

A new designer challenge sponsored by Maya de Groot has the theme of arches.  It's funny how this theme is causing me to see arches everywhere!  The first and most obvious...the Arc de Triomphe!

I love this picture from 2005, taken shortly after we arrived in Paris, all a bit bedraggled but happy to be there on a sunny day, standing in front of the arch, about to foray down the Champs Elysee.

Arc de Triomphe 
 Additional credits - From Maya de Groot, Ooh La La  and Art Journaling Freebie,Oscraps Collab Parisian Holiday, Joanne Brisbois Count the Ways

 Here are the arch templates Maya has provided for the challenge, I chose the one on the far right, and clipped a paper to it that just accidentally looked good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment