Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dream

The other night I had a dream.  Robert and I were at the Eiffel Tower.  There was the elevator to go to the next level, only the next level seemed to be swirling cars, as in the London Eye.  I knew he would be afriad and shouldn't go on it, but I wasn't getting through to him.

Then I returned to the Eiffel Tower, this time with Gail.  Fortunately, there was plenty of parking, but some people jumped into a space to hold it.  I shouted "Il y a des autres" to them, there are other spaces, get out of the way.  I think they did, then we started to go, but had to get our lunch out of the car.  She took a long time to get all her lunch elements together.  Then there was an egg involved.

I can't seem to let go of this dream, wondering just what it all means...

Reve 
Credits: Ashalee Wall Vintage French Pages, Vintage Alpha, Rhiain, Photo Mask Freebie, Torn and Tattered, Anna Aspnes Artplay Palette Crazy Life and Wander, Maya de Groot Zen and Art of Steam Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment