Friday, December 7, 2012

December Daily & A Standout

I've discovered something called 'December Daily'.  I think the idea is to capture holiday traditions and preparations each day of December.  There are tons of products available for this, including some wonderful 12 Days of Christmas templates by Jen Maddocks Designs.

What the heck, thought I would give it a try, at least for a few days.

Saturday the 1st of December, spent in San Francisco, yes that is the Zynga headquarters, the CalTrain Christmas train, a Joe Joe for the ride home after lunch at Chez Mamam.  Meanwhile, back in San Jose, a rainbow filled the valley.
December 1

Sunday December 2nd, the Christmas tree and lights went up, including my Eiffel Tower tree topper.
December 2

Monday the 3rd, the sun returned, perfect for the outdoor decorations.
December 3

Tuesday the 4th I made a trip to Santana Row, always good for giant Christmas decorations.
December 4 Decorations

Wednesday the 5th I spotted a lily in the front yard, beautifully red.  This page was honored with a Gallery Standout at Real Life Scrapped.
December 5 Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment