Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Challenges - Color Challenge

For the December color challenge at Oscraps, the challenge was to pick favorite Christmas colors and scrap them.  I love turquoise and red, not only for Christmas but anytime, perhaps because of the vintage feeling of these colors.
I scrapped another of the recently found old Christmas photos.

This was me at maybe 2 or 3 or 4 years old?  I might have been approaching my 4th birthday.  This is our house in Newark.  Just look at that TV and telephone.  This would have been about 1960.

Vintage Christmas 4 
Credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday and Scholarly, Magic Sprinklez, Something Springy, Oscraps Collab Parisian Holiday, JoAnne Brisbois Count the Ways, Charlize Creations Be Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment