Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vintage Christmas 3

My favorite of all three vintage Christmas pictures and layouts, I can hardly believe this is me, so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open, or perhaps it was a reaction to the flash, both are very likely.  I remember the doll well, and in fact believe I still have her somewhere.  The bunny I don't remember.  The footed sleeper, worn over the pajamas, was a staple of my childhood.  There's the giant rotary phone again.  I wonder whatever happened to those tables.  There was this metal grid on the sides that I liked looking through and poking things through.  It's funny the little things one remembers.

Vintage Christmas 3

Another part of the Jen Maddocks O Christmas Tree release are torn pages, which made a perfect backdrop for my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment