Saturday, November 3, 2012

DSD at Oscraps

It's Digital Scrapbooking Day at Oscraps and all over the digiscrap community.  There are more activities than you can shake a mouse at!  It's almost overwhelming, but I had time to prepare in advance.

There is an awesome kit available at Oscraps, free for participating in a scavenger hunt and finding the clues and the pieces.  There is so much goodness in this kit!  I have only begun to scratch the surface.
  

Here are a couple of layouts done with the Comfort Collab. Both are from pictures taken in NJ.  This first picture was taken of the pond.  The flower was very unusual, not a color expected of a water lily.  I wondered it is was just a cut flower thrown onto the pond, but it looked so natural and beautiful.

Comfort Lily

This next one depicts the entrance to Mt Olivet cemetary in Bloomfield, where I went several times to visit Dad.  The weather was beautiful and I love the peace and quiet of the cemetary.  Yes, I found comfort there.

Comfort Cemetary

No comments:

Post a Comment