Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tooth Fairies and Locomotives

Tooth fairies and locomotives are not two words you often hear in the same sentence.  But in this case, I used one of Jen Maddocks new kits, Tooth Fairy Dreams, to scrap this fabulous shot I got of the steam locomotive of the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad #488.

The photo was Instagrammed, giving it some additional glow, and I extracted more glows from the kit, along with the pinks and grays which work quite well for an engine, even one that has all its teeth.

I may not be all that into trains, but one has to admit these steam locomotives are engineering marvels and impressive, and fun to photograph. Despite the steam emanating from it, it was still at the time I stood in front of it for the photo.


Cumbres 488 

Tooth Fairy Dreams, available at Oscraps:

No comments:

Post a Comment