Friday, October 12, 2012

Jen Maddocks Designs at Oscraps


It's a big day at Oscraps, the second of the announcements of 3 new designers joining the O design team.  And one of them is my very favorite, Jen Maddocks, for whom I have been proudly creating for well over a year.


I've been creating lots of new pages with all the new kits in anticipation of the opening.

The first two can be deemed my 'orange period', using Jen's new Hallows Eve.  I took this picture of my pumpkins and ancient leaf decorations on the front porch, then 'Instagrammed' it for even better lighting.  I love this picture, so 'fall'.  I am particularly proud of the clustered swirling leaves, since clustering is not my thing.

October Party

 I needed to make another page in this kit, because I forgot to use the alpha in the first page, and it is such a unnique alpha, looking like the keys from a mechanical typewriter...so cool!  The pictures  are a variety of orchids from the Conservatory of Flowers, taken in September.

 Flora Scraps
 The other new kits - Secret Indulgences, Tooth Fairy Dreams and Carnival, coming up in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment