Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School Challenges

In addition to my Book Cover challenge at Oscraps, there were three other back-to-school challenges.

A mystery scraplift of a page by Maya de Groot.  The page and steps were described but not revealed.  I used pictures from our trip to Philadelphia for this challenge.  As bored as Natalie sometimes was, she does enjoy having her picture taken.

Brotherly Love

A Spelling Bee challenge to feature an alpha prominently in the layout.  Plus it had to be about school,so I reached back to June and Audrey's graduation pictures.  I love this combination of shots!

Audreys Graduation 

And finally, a First Day Jitters challenge, to scrap outside one's comfort zone. I scrapped Dad's obituary, which was definitely outside my comfort zone.  This was hard to do, but, it is all hard.

Dads Obituary

No comments:

Post a Comment