Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Challenges - Web Inspiration

Almost no words required...this picture makes me so happy!

But for the record, this is at El Dorado Beach at South Lake Tahoe and it was crowded like crazy, so how Mr AC got a picture with no one else in it is beyond me. And yes, I did stand up...more pages coming!  But no, I did not see the paddle wheeler in the distance, I think I was distracted by being on a paddle board on a lake in the mountains.

SUP Aug Web  
Created for the Web Inspiration challenge at Oscraps, the challenge was to scrap a large picture and a quote.
Credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Seafoam,and Original FotoBlendz No 5, ArtPlay Palette Everyday, Find My Way Overlays No 3, ArtPlay Palettes Girl Craze and Wander

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome picture Diane! Love all the blending. Makes me wish I was out there with you!

    ReplyDelete