Thursday, July 19, 2012

Power to the She - Tee Hee

I created this page for a July Cheery-O challenge to make a page based on an advertisement. You may also remember this Athleta ad was June's web inspiration challenge at Oscraps. Since then I have been looking for an opportunity to try to reproduce the ad, since I bought the bathing suit, and did so last week at the beach. This is totally tongue in cheek...you can see I was laughing too hard to try to make it a serious replica. But it had the intended effect...we had fun! 

Power  to She July
Credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Seafoam, 12x12 Magic FotoBlendz Template 1A, Mini Palette Mint Winter, ArtPlay Palette Find My Way 2, Maya de Groot Mermaids (water and bathing beauty), Joanne Brisbois A La Plage (bathing beauty), Power to She word art by me, available for download from Box

No comments:

Post a Comment