Monday, July 16, 2012

One Kit Five (or More) Ways

For the Oscraps blog team, our next installment of One Kit 5 (or more) Ways, we chose Jenn Labre's


As I described last month, my scrapping process is to work through the photos of an event, mixing up kits for various challenges and Creative Team assignments. So my driver is my photos. Usually current photos. This is one of my favorite photos from my vacation at the beach for the 4th of July. I looked through this huge kit of Jenn's for dark and shiny things, and found plenty to support the mood of the moonlit beach.



I like to use a large photo, and just added a mask and some simple brushwork to blend the edges, adding lace, bling and sparkles to further soften and enhance. The background is a combination of four different papers to get a starry effect, but not too bold.



In keeping with the mood I used one of my favorite fonts, Pristina, backed by a tag from the kit. A shiny brad repeated in a triangle holds everything in place.


Ocean City Moon 5Ways


 So many wonderful things in this kit, perfect for Disney pages or tales of little princes and princesses.
 Jenn Labre Enchanted Memories
To see what the rest of the Oscraps blog team have done with this kit, check out the Oscraps blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment