Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scrapping Letters with Simply Kelly

You know those post cards where images of the subject are inside the letters?
Like this...
San Diego Postcard

Well these next pages are a little different, but still play on the idea of clipping pictures to letters, something I find inexplicably appealing.

The templates for the letters are from Simply Kelly, and despite how I show them in the next two pages, each of the blocks is a separate clipping mask, so versatile!

The first one I did uses pictures Mr AC took on their trip to Monterey last Friday. Wish I could have gone instead of staying home and working on Jewelry & Watches, but at least I got the pictures with which to scrap.
 Monterey M
 Additional credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Seafoam and Wander, Fine My Way Overlays 3

Not content to stop at one, another page focuses on that icon of the Monterey Peninsula, the Lone Cypress.
Lone Cypress 
Additional credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Crazy Life and Seafoam, Anna Aspnes Find My Way Overlays No 3 and Warm Glows No 1

I look forward to scrapping more letters with this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment