Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Streets of San Francisco

My Mother's Day treat, after pizza at Za, was walking to North Beach, which I love, and taking pictures, which I love, and now, making them into artsy pages, which I love!

This lovely yellow house with wisteria dripping over the doorway was on the way to Coit Tower.  I especially loved the golden blocky letters and numbers on the door, so I used this for the web inspiration challenge this month at Oscraps, which was about blocky letters.

In the background is he gate and doorway from another house on Oak, just before you get dumped onto Octavia, where there is always traffic and therefore time to take pictures.

San Francisco 463ABC 

Uses  Anna Aspnes Artsy Layered Template No 42, with Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Original No 1, Find My Way 2, and Anna Sampler No 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment