Friday, May 4, 2012

Sand & Surf

The beach is the place...you know the words (I hope) to fill in the blanks.

I've been scrapping about the beach quite a lot lately.

Sand & Surf by Jen Maddocks, available today at Zig Zag Scrap, was the perfect complement to my beach pictures from San Diego.  You know a digital kit is perfect when 3 pages pop out in record time.

With a little blending I was able to demonstrate how Ms AC can become one with the beach.
San Diego Beach 1

These views on Coronado are picture-postcards indeed!
San Diego Beach 2

And finally, a little fun with word art.
San Diego Beach 3 

Would be fun to make a whole book of beach pages with this kit, but of course I say that all the time.  It is true though!  Surf & Sand, available today at Zig Zag Scraps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment