Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 13 on the 13th

Keeping up!
Week 13, the last week of March, was about cold, so cold there was snow on the mountains, golf despite the cold, my new bistro set and refinished floors.

I can't believe how beautifully different the kitchen floor looks, newly cleaned and polished.  I hated the way it looked before, and now it is good as new.

One of the fun things about having the new bistro set out on the front porch, not only do I get to sit and have afternoon tea out there, but the mail and package deliverers will often leave little presents on the table for me, like my spring 2012 book from Shutterfly.

Featured in the upper right of this page is another of the journaling cards I made for the Oscraps birthday hop.

Week 13 
Credits: Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Template no 11, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life and Everyday, Anna Aspnes Warm Glows No 1, Oscraps Collabs Soiree and Evolution, Jen Maddocks Designs Tell Your Story

No comments:

Post a Comment