Friday, April 20, 2012

Up Up and Away

It's gonna be in my head all day...wouldn't you like to ride in my beautiful balloon, way up in the air in my beautiful balloon.... New kit Up Up and Away from Jen Maddocks at Zig Zag scrap.

There is something magical about flying imagery...old fashioned propellers, balloons, compasses, with perhaps nothing to do with my jade plant, but I felt like the forms were similar and the colors perfectly refreshing.

This jade plant lived indoors for most of its life, and I was nervous about putting it outside.  It's done very well, except I have not seen a jade with so much red on its leaves, do hope its not a bad sign, it does look fresh and lovely, hopefully attributable to the full sun of the back yard.

 Jade UUA

Looking at the preview for Up Up and Away, I wish I had done more with this pretty kit, but alas, scrapping time is sparse as the weather improves.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment