Saturday, April 28, 2012

Revisiting Monterosso

This week's AnnaLift was about Monterosso...how could I resist? It's so nice when I can find the photos easily, well labeled, ready to use. I used 3 different photos for the focal area, blending them into a blue composition, then extracted the Monterosso sign from a 4th photo. 
I love using these map and atlas edges on my pages.

I think about Cinque Terre often, hoping the people there find the strength to rebuild their towns after last year's rain and mud, and that tourists continue to frequent this incredibly beautiful area.  I count this as one of the highlights of my life, having hiked the Cinque Terre and spent time in these beautiful towns.
AnnaLift 0503 Monterosso 
Credits: Uses Anna Aspnes ArtPlay palettes Metro Graffiti, Seafoam, Girl Craze, Find My Way 2, Anna Sampler No 2, Multi Fotot Double Template 9, Warm Glows No 1 and Warping Frames (currently in love with warping frames).

No comments:

Post a Comment