Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Fun Templates

A new month, and it's time for some "Spring Fun" with some simple yet wonderful new templates from Simply Kelly Designs.

At first I thought this template was too simple (which is the way Simply Kelly likes them :-)). but then the page took on a life of its own, and even though there is only a single picture, I was able to incorporate so much fun stuff with a fantasy background, some textures, mushrooms, rocks, flowers and butterflies...not at all simple, and I love how it all came together!

In addition to the Spring Fun template from Simply Kelly, this uses Holliewood's Whose My Gnome, Oscraps Collab Soiree, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life and Descriptives and Jennifer Labre's Pixie Dust.

Quiet Gnoments

For this next page I turned the egg on its side to take advantage of my Photo of the Day from March 20, some beautiful African Daisies blooming in the neighborhood.  It uses Simply Kelly Pink Alpha (recolored, always loved this!) and Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Something Springy.  The Peter Rabbit images are public domain.

Easter Egg

Here are the three templates, available today in Simply Kelly's store.

1 comment:

  1. You are right! I do love my templates simple! :) Love these layouts, especially the sunshine one. It is probably my favorite layout that you have done!

    ReplyDelete