Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Week in Scrapbooking - Week 8

Yup, said this already yesterday, but this is a different week, a different approach, this is my weekly page, for Week 8, February 19-25.

There has been so much color this February, with the plum blossom trees, the blue sky, which means not much rain, and incredible sunsets.

Daffodils are blooming, my African Violets are blooming, I got some sewing done...yeah!, and we finished watching season 2 of Downton Abbey, a brilliant show!  Looking forward to season 3, for which I believe we have to wait over a year, unfortunately. 

I've taken an approach on these weeklies of using duplicates of some of the photos to color the background, which I really like, and again this week included a wonderfully textured paper.
 
 Week 8 
Credits:Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Layout No 8 and No 6, ArtPlay Palettes Crazy Life, English Rose and Retro Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment