Friday, March 9, 2012

Simply Kellly's My Girl

A new girlie kit from Simply Kelly, My Girl, gave me an opportunity to finish up scrapping the Disney pictures.  This is one of the Disney Photopass pictures, which I bought digitally so I could scrap them.  It cost about the same amount as having them printed, but that's another story...

The first clue that I would do Disney pictures was the red polka dot paper, so Disney!  And so many other pretty red papers.

The template is Simply Kelly's 2-Circles Template...i just added another circle and rotated them into "ears".  Also used one of the brads, repeated, to form some mouse ears.


Epcot  Xmas SKD My Girl
Additional credits: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life and Retro Holiday, Oscraps Collab Parisian Holiday.

So many pretty pink and red papers and elements, wish I still had a little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment