Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mystery Scraplift

Yesterday's challenge at the Oscraps Birthday Bash was a mystery scraplift.  I have never done such a challenge before, and have to admit I was pretty lost.

The idea is someone is thinking of a page, and people get to ask yes/no questions about it, trying to figure out what page it is, or, just use the yes/no answers to create a page.

I never did find the page, although many were claiming to have identified the kit.  Perhaps the page was a kit preview, I am not sure.  But there were positive responses to its being predominantly yellow, with one square photo on the left, 5 papers total, and for embellishments, one button, word art and a bow.  The background paper was supposed to be a vertical stripe.

Looking through recent photos for something yellow, I came across the shot of my feet in the kayak on the Hanalei River, and went from there.  The instructions said there were no masks, blending, brushes or additional pictures, but we know I am not good at following directions.

Here is my page, using the Oscraps Collab Hellow Sunshine, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palettes Sophistica, Find My Way 2, Photographie, Encapsulate, Crazy Life and Maya de Groot Contrast. Fonts are 215000E and Blackadder ITC.

Mystery Scraplift Kayaking

No comments:

Post a Comment