Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Extreme Layout Makeover

For Day 3 of the Oscraps birthday celebration, our challenge was to do a makeover of our 6th layout.

It seems like quite a while ago that I scrapped like mad as part of Biograffiti's challenge, my first challenge at Oscraps.  I made 17 layouts for that challenge, and won several prizes.  That was January of 2011, not all that long ago really, but a while in scrapping time and skills!

This was #6, and I like it, but was never sure about that big head pic of me against the Hollywood hills, especially since you cannot see the Hollywood sign.

Note to Self - California

So I left big head out of the makeover, and modernized it a bit with some ArtPlay.  I also returned the pictures to their crispness and used other elements to blend better.  Plus I think the frame helps to focus things a bit.

Yup, lovin' this life!

6th Makeover California

No comments:

Post a Comment