Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 6 - Happy Birthday!

Before I start week 7, let me talk about Week 6.   An important week, my birthday week!  Wonderful, heartfelt gifts made even more special than just spending time with my favorite AC's.

And, a funny thing happened as I was putting together this page.  I wanted to recolor the paint spats to match the pretty handcrafted "d" that Ms AC made me, but when the color overlay appeared n the page, I knew I had to make the whole page coral!  I love the colors!

Other highlights of the week include the emergence of the plum blossoms, a little later than last year, I think, and the appearance in the yard of two large racoons, who spent the morning following one another around.

Week 6 
Credits: Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Template No 6, Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Everyday, Anna Aspnes Everyday Word Transfers, Jen Maddocks Celebrate, Holliewood Whose My Gnome

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Diane! It looks like you had a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete