Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 5 and In to February

Not far behind now, I have already scrapped Week 5, January 29 to Feb 4.

In the last several days I have been working on proofing, uploading and creating my 2011 book. Because of the way I spread out the photos of the day while in Europe for the month of June, the book is up to 73 pages!
 I still need covers and some intro and filler pages because I messed up the balance somewhere along the year.
And I desperately need a 50% off sale! But, still I persist with documenting my life, one picture at a time, one week at a time. What can I say, it's fun!

Week 5 was filled with beautiful weather, good food, good friends, words with friends, and one little sad story (only the car was hurt), but hopefully it will have a happy ending.

 Week 5a Week 5b

Week 5a

Week 5b 
Credits: FotoInspired Layout No 5 (turned sideways, FotoInspired Layout No 1 (with just 3 pics), Numbered Overlays No 1, ArtPlay Palette Everyday, ArtPlay Palette Sweet Christmas, P366 Word Art No 1

No comments:

Post a Comment