Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week 4 - Things I Love

I suppose I should have a Valentine's Day post, showing something crafty done specifically for this holiday featuring the color red and other things I love.

But I didn't do anything craftily new this year.

I did find my Tim Holtz Valentine's tags that I made last year, and I love them just as much this year.

Tin Holtz Tags

Tin Holtz Tags

 I had intended to give these away last year but silly me, I couldn't part with them. But I did send one off to a special person this year.

And I was greeted this morning by a lovely bouquet of roses.  I do love flowers!

Roses

And thus I arrive at the page for Week 4, full of things I love...Mr. AC celebrating his birthday, out shopping with Ms. AC, two very special visitors from New York, a book, my golf course, a souvenir from Hawaii, and, OK, I don't love Chinese soul food, I don't even know what Chinese soul food is, but I love the truck!

 Week 4
Credits: Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Layout No 4, plus Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Safron Villa, other elements from Jan Maddocks Celebrate and Jen Maddocks The Orient.

No comments:

Post a Comment