Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 3 Color & Story

While still mainly on the subject of Hawaii, here is a weekly page from Week 3, January 15-21, spent primarily on Kauai, except for the last day.   Just look how bright and colorful everything is!  The flowers, the sunsets, the blue skies, so unusually for the north shore of Kauai, the green, which is not at all unusual given the amount of rainfall this island receives.
And note all the smiles!

This page uses Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Layout No 3 (rotated 90 degrees) and Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Ablaze.

I love that these FotoInspired Templates come pretty "complete"...truly just add photos and I used a couple of elements just for balance and accent.   That doesn't mean I didn't fuss, just means I didn't have to.  I'm still pretty torn between telling the story and making art.

Week 3 AA

No comments:

Post a Comment