Monday, February 20, 2012

Project 365 2011

The weekly pages were all complete, all that was left to be done was proof them, save them as high res images, make sure nothing was too close to the edge, upload them, arrange them, make a front cover, back cover and spine, and a filler page or two to address any offness in odd-even pages. Mid February, and it is done! I can't wait to see it! 

 
The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.

I agonized over whether to order this during a 40% off sale, wondering if perhaps I should wait for a 50% off sale. At 72 pages, the regular price of the book was a whopping $132. But since I also had a free shipping code, I went ahead and ordered. A day later I noticed I had left out a page :-( But, I will just print that page and add it in, a sign of my humanness.

No comments:

Post a Comment