Saturday, February 25, 2012

Noeteca Brunch

So many wonderful pictures have filled February that I almost forget to scrap my birthday brunch at Noeteca, this the 2nd annual birthday brunch at Noeteca, this year with Sam along to make it four at the table.

The perfect kit to scrap these low-color pictures, called Worn, a collab at Oscraps between One Little Bird and Sahlin Studios. One of the things that attracted me, besides the lovely vintage feel, were the cluster frames. I still cannot do clusters. I thought about taking a class on clusters, but it seemed silly. But still I admire them, and these, being pre-made, were perfect.

Birthday Pics Worn 
Additional credits - Anna Aspnes Numbered Overlays and ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise, Jen Maddocks Celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment