Friday, February 24, 2012

Colorful Week 7

I have to admit to still being in shock at how many scrapbook pages I created in 2011, and how much it cost me to print them all.

But I can't stop myself!
It's fun, it's beautiful, and I know it will be useful someday, for memories, for inspiration, for the joy that comes in reviewing every picture, every week, and creating beautiful art with it all!

Week 7 was no exception, full of the fresh and powerful colors of spring, the love in lovely Valentine's Day roses, the joy of spending time with special people.

Week 7 

I used the same template as Week 6 - Anna Aspnes FotoInspired Template No 6, with ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful. The cost is why I do one week on a 12x12 and not a 24x12. I do LOVE Project 365 though and wonder if I will ever stop taking/scrapping a photo a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a good point about keeping the weekly to one page!

      Delete