Saturday, February 4, 2012

App-Dicted by Maya de Groot

APP-dicted is so fun and clever, a very whimsical kit about iPads and apps from Maya de Groot.

I took two very different approaches with this kit, but I love them both.

First, an art journal page about "The Apps of Life".  I picked those app images that very much represent my day...waking up, turning on the computer, looking at Facebook and twitter over a morning cup of joe, working for $$, making sure to take a picture for my Project 365/366, perhaps ending the day with having a cocktail as I run out of energy .

App Addicted Day
Additional credits: Maya de Groot Art Journaling Freebie, Hoity Toity, Oscraps collab Life, Vicki Stegal Ransom Alpha, Anna Aspnes Magic FotoBlenz Album

Then I remembered this story from Christmas. Mr AC told me that Molly was perhaps feeling left out of not having gotten an electronic pad-like gadget for Christmas, so she made her own. Her clever, dimensional and detailed approach to arts and crafts is impressive, and I loved the story. So I asked Molly's Mom if she could take a few pictures of Molly with her "iPad", and used them to tell this story.

Mollys Ipad
 Additional credits: Maya de Groot Backpackers 2, the perfect purple to match Molly's shirt, plus Family is Forever, Stuck on You, Hoity Toity, P366, Snap and It Must be Love

Such a clever kit enabling such clever ideas and story-telling!  Molly's page also used Maya's new Stretched Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment